Summer is finally here and with it our first seasonal role playing games !
Space is limited signup TODAY !
Dungeons and Dragons 5E Curse Of Strahd Adventure!
THIS GAME IS NOW FULL
* If you would like to be added to the waitlist/ or added to a future game please fill out the form: https://forms.gle/z6jjkEiodxBsRhdw5
Borovia is land and full of terrors. A band of adventurers working for the duchy of Daggerford, has been spirited there by powerful magic. Their only hope of escape is by unraveling the Curse of Strahd.
New Player Friendly!
Mutant Year Zero Can you survive in this world after the fall of man? Save and rebuild your civilization, make war upon the machines or the meat sacks, search out the truth or build your own. The possibilities and dangers are endless.
This Game is for Mature Audiences only.
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Rokugan
100 years of peace fell across The Great Samurai Houses, after the oni armies disappeared and the rise of the Akechi Shogenete. Now there are black ships on the horizon with smoke billowing from there masts.
How will The Empire survive the coming storm in this modified Rokugen setting?
Dungeons and Dragons Ghosts Of Saltmarsh
Starting at level 1 characters. New Player Friendly!
Dungeons and Dragon 5E Home Brew Campaign
War has broken out on the island of Jarland. The land burns under the feet of advancing armies. However none of that matters because you are mercenaries and you have a GARGANTUAN purple worm to catch. This adventure is in a custom D&D setting starting at level 8
Starfinder Adventure Path: Dawn Of Flame
Beings from The Plane of Fire have taken an interest in The Pact World’s sun and it’s surrounding worlds. The people of The Pact Worlds are unable to explore the depths of their star and are unaware of the threat.
Can the heroes piece together the clues in time?
- Why 3 months? We feel 3 months is long enough for a campaign to have a clear beginning middle and end, as well as allow enough time for GMs to complete it without feeling burned out.
- What if the players and GM want to continue the game after 3 months? If both GMs and players want to continue to run, they are more than welcomed to do so outside of the seasons program.
- Can I attend more than one game? Sure, as long as your able to make it, there is no limit to the number of games you can join.
- What if I am unable to attend a game? These adventures run for 3 months, please let the us / GM know if you are unable to attend a session. Please note it is okay if you are unable to attend every session, you can still sign up.
- What if I am unable to stay for the full duration of the game? If you know in advanced please talk to the us/ GM as soon as possible. While we would hate to see you go, we may need to replace your spot.
- How will I know if I am able to attend the game I signed up for? We will send you an email confirmation to let you know if you have been added to this game.
- Can I still signup to be a GM? We are currently closed for this seasons program, however you can still sign up for the FALL seasons program September- November. Alternately if you would like it run before then let us know an we can make a meetup for you outside this program.
Don’t see your question here? Send us an email email@example.com